Payments and Deadlines
Save as Much as $1,200 or More!
First, save as much as $500 per enrollee for each of FOPP Part 1 and FOPP Part 2, for a total of $1,000 for those who participate in both parts, as almost all FOPP participants do. What do you have to do? Merely indicate on the enrollment form which of our sponsor organizations you or your firm is a member of or insured by. The list of sponsor organizations is posted on the righthand side of this page.
Second, save $100 per enrollee for each of Part 1 and Part 2, a two-part total of $200, when you pay by check instead of credit card.
Third, Terra Insurance Company routinely subsidizes its insureds’ FOPP participation. Terra – the highest-rated professional-liability insurer in the United States – has given grants exceeding $2,000. If you’re a Terra insured, contact Terra to learn about the benefits that may be yours. (And if your firm is not a Terra insured, you may want to learn the benefits of changing your status!)
We must receive your payment in full for the August 11-14, 2021 course-concluding seminar by July 2, or immediately upon registration, whichever is later. The fees are:
Payment for the FOPP 29/FOPP 30 Combined FOPP Part 2 Seminar
- $3,995 per person for those who are not, or whose firms are not, members of or insured by any FOPP sponsor, and who pay by credit card.
- $3,895 per person for those who are not, or whose firms are not, members of or insured by any FOPP sponsor, and who pay by check.
- $3,495 for those individuals who are members of a FOPP sponsor, or for those who are employed by a firm that is a member of or insured by a FOPP sponsor, and who pay by credit card.
- $3,395 for those individuals who are members of a FOPP sponsor, or for those who are employed by a firm that is a member of or insured by a FOPP sponsor, and who pay by check.
Pay by Check
To pay by check, you need to send three items to
Fundamentals of Professional Practice
c/o Bachner Communications, Inc.
180 Reachcliff Drive
Shepherdstown, WV 25443
The three items are:
- a copy of the confirmation e-mail we sent you after you submitted your application for enrollment or your seminar registration;
- a check for the appropriate amount (either $3,895 or $3,395), made payable to Bachner Communications, Inc.; and
- a note indicating the participant's(s') name(s) and the name of the sponsor organization(s) (if any) to which the participant(s) or their firm(s) belong.
If you need an invoice, just let us know after you have submitted your program enrollment or seminar registration.
Pay by Credit or Debit Card
You can save a good chunk of change when you or your firm supports and is supported by one of our wonderful sponsors. Which ones are they? Just let us know on the application form.
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Colorado Association of Geotechnical Engineers
- Geo-Institute of ASCE
- Geoprofessional Business Association
- Terra Insurance Company
- Texas Council of Engineering Laboratories
Will there even be a FOPP 31? John Bachner – the heart and soul of FOPP since day one – has not yet decided if 31 will be a go or no-go. If you really, really want a go, let John know at firstname.lastname@example.org.